Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Once Upon a... Snowy Day!

     Greetings from Spokane, Washington.  It snowed throughout the night and for most of today.  Sadie and I enjoyed watching it fall from our big front window in the family room amid our piles of laundry we were folding.  This picture is living proof of how happy a change in weather; yes, even the cold snow, can make a little girl and her mommy!  Life is good.


     I have been contemplating for some time now whether I should begin to blog and I have finally decided on this the 12th of January in the year 2011 that I will take a giant leap into the world that fascinates me as well as scares me silly. The world I speak of is what many feel they can not live without; technology.  When it comes to computers I have never really understood or utilized the many capabilities available to me.  Gee's, it wasn't until I was a Jr. in college that I actually learned how to type with proper finger placement at the keyboard.  Shocked much?  I was amazingly fast for only using my pointer fingers.  So, as I navigate this new technology bare with me and please don't laugh too hard as I stumble along the way.  There's more to come, stay tuned! 
     

8 comments:

  1. I'll give you your first blog comment! We got the storm before it got over the Cascades on Monday night. It was snowing HARD and the wind was whipping around. I was sure we would be socked in here and that school would be cancelled, but it ended up warming up in the morning and the snow turned to rain and melted everything. Glad to know you were able to enjoy it. It will fun to follow your adventures in the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for being techno-savvy! I'm excited to see what you share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool mari love the blog idea iam excited to get the updates

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea... I think that is awesome!Welcome to the blogging world! I recently updated mine too... http://wagnerfamilyofboys.blogspot.com/

    That picture is too cute of Sadie by the way. I love little girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mari, you are amazing and I love ya! I miss your infectious smile and attitude and am so excited to follow your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't blog... but maybe I should, it could be therapeutic. Nice first entry Mari!

    ReplyDelete
  7. By the way, don't forget to make your blog private. If you don't then anyone can gain access to your blog and your info will all pop up when searched for in google and other search engines.

    ReplyDelete